Friday, December 21, 2012

One Little Word

     The announced topic of the speaker at Tuesday's senior luncheon was "Aging."  She began with a warm-up quiz that got everyone in the room involved, 10 questions.  When she read "You'll wonder where the yellow went" several voices called out "When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent" and I actually remembered the tune that went with the jingle.  Almost everyone knew what builds strong bodies 12 ways (Wonder Bread, which led to some murmurs about the recent demise of the bakery.)
   Not only did I have the answer to her final question, but I knew what the question itself would be as soon as I heard the first five words:
     "In the movie The Graduate..."
So you can have the satisfaction of answering it for yourself, I'll wait until tomorrow to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment