Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Multitasking



There's nobody to hear me yell “Hey look at this!”, so I’m showing it to you instead.  And if I ever win Hearts with a score of Zero, you’ll get to see it again for sure. 
Assorted grandchildren probably don’t  know I’m using their names for the imaginary opponents.  I’m Babe.  Will tell you how come  it's Babe some other day..
So I played this game all by myself while talking on the phone with -- or more accurately, listening to -- an extraordinarily long-winded neighbor.  I had started out playing a version of Solitaire.  Switched to Hearts when it became evident I could tackle something a bit more demanding,  because all the conversation required from me was an occasional “uhuh”.
So am I the only person who ever played Solitaire during a phone call?

1 comment: